I am Yours♥ The Story that will never end ♥. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3168872625446773625?origin\x3dhttp://me-sodumbo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DISCLAIMER
For Your Information:
This is my blog, my say.
I write what I want.
I write, you read.
Not happy? Best Solution Alt F4.
Tag before u press ^^
Thanks=)

INFO,

Name:Chee Yeow
Age:15
School:KRSS
Taken by her ♥
Wants:
EveryThing i guess???


Special Ones

Karin
Jacob Lau
Gordon
Kelsey
Cheryl Foo
Bernice
TAGBOARD,

No flooding.





CREDITS,

Designer: ZHIYIN
Adobe Photoshop CS2,
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
Etc: Axl, Isaac, Albert

All Rights Reserved.


Thursday, November 26, 2009
Argh Todae so busi mornin wake up at 10++ then nid go sch for open huse...Open Huse no eat lunch sian hungry like shyt lurhs!!! then came back at 5pm++ then rest awhile nid go out eat dinner shun bian bring my sis go see doctor... wal lan eh the doctor so slow lor w8 for queue to come nid w8 so long wa waste so much time zzzz..then now playin games.xP shall return to games lurh. byes~~
Poked @5:20 AM