I am Yours♥ The Story that will never end ♥. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3168872625446773625?origin\x3dhttp://me-sodumbo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DISCLAIMER
For Your Information:
This is my blog, my say.
I write what I want.
I write, you read.
Not happy? Best Solution Alt F4.
Tag before u press ^^
Thanks=)

INFO,

Name:Chee Yeow
Age:15
School:KRSS
Taken by her ♥
Wants:
EveryThing i guess???


Special Ones

Karin
Jacob Lau
Gordon
Kelsey
Cheryl Foo
Bernice
TAGBOARD,

No flooding.





CREDITS,

Designer: ZHIYIN
Adobe Photoshop CS2,
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
Etc: Axl, Isaac, Albert

All Rights Reserved.


Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Thank You Cheryl Foo for helpin me make my blog still abit plain will fix on tat...Sian my dad raid my comp use so long kns come home say read newspaper haiyo read lurh still read agn>.< OK todae abit short tmr maybe no time to post sian open house tmr!!!XD
Poked @7:09 AM