I am Yours♥ The Story that will never end ♥. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3168872625446773625?origin\x3dhttp://me-sodumbo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
DISCLAIMER
For Your Information:
This is my blog, my say.
I write what I want.
I write, you read.
Not happy? Best Solution Alt F4.
Tag before u press ^^
Thanks=)

INFO,

Name:Chee Yeow
Age:15
School:KRSS
Taken by her ♥
Wants:
EveryThing i guess???


Special Ones

Karin
Jacob Lau
Gordon
Kelsey
Cheryl Foo
Bernice
TAGBOARD,

No flooding.





CREDITS,

Designer: ZHIYIN
Adobe Photoshop CS2,
01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
Etc: Axl, Isaac, Albert

All Rights Reserved.


Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Today not much but was fun ^^... went to school for tutorials... Maths tutorial ended early, went for lunch with fwens then go back to school for tutorials... after tutorial went for council then found out need to buy thing cos senior did not bring enuff $$... went to ikea with jing wei and jacob and bought the stuff..after tat went to anchor point walk walk haha dam fun la after that we went home lols k shall go now byes~~~~~~
Poked @3:07 AM